Applications have been called for from University Students who meet the following criteria:
1. Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
2. Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
3. Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
4. Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
5. Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
6. Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
1. Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
2. Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent need not apply
3. 300 level students and above need not apply
4. Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply.
Application deadline is Sunday, 13th November, 2016. Click here to apply.